Statement of Faith of the Lighthouse for Christ Mission
1. The Bible which is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit is the canonical Scriptures as originally given and is the inerrant and authoritative Word of God. II Timothy 3:15-17, II Peter 1:21
2. The Triune Godhead in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, II Corinthians 13:14
- The Father, who is a Spirit, infinite, eternal, and unchangeable in all His attributes. John 4:24, Exodus 34:6
- The Son, Jesus Christ; His deity, virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, bodily resurrection, personal exaltation at God’s right hand, and personal return. John 1:1, Isaiah 7:14, Hebrews 7:26, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Acts 1:11
- The Holy Spirit; Who is a Divine Person, equal with the Father and the Son and of the same nature. John 15:26
3. The Personality of Satan, who is called the devil. Revelation 20:2
4. The fall and lost estate of man, whose total depravity makes necessary the new birth. Romans 5:12, John 3:5
5. Salvation by grace through faith in the shed blood and substitutionary death of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Titus 3:4-7, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 5:8
6. The eternal blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost. Matthew 25:46, Philippians 3:21
7. The Church, the bride of Christ in its universal aspect comprising of the whole body of those who have been born of the Spirit; and in its local expression established for worship, mutual edification and witness. Ephesians 1:22, 23, 5:25-32, Acts 15:41, 16:5.
8. Christ’s Great Commission to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature, making disciples, baptizing and teaching, Matthew 28:18-20
Make sure you stay tuned for everything that is going on at Lighthouse for Christ Mission. We have so much to share with you! Sign up for our Newsletter below.